- December 5, 2018 – tentative date for CCDP holiday social and annual meeting. Details forthcoming.
- September 27, 2018 – CCDP membership meeting (including voting on executive board members and by-law amendments) and presentation by Maria Curran, Ph.D. and Laurie Reed, LCSW on creative uses of the child specialist role in collaborative cases. Please join us at 5:00 p.m. at the Mecklenburg County Bar Center (2850 Zebulon Avenue). Dinner will be served.
- May 10, 2018: CCDP presents, An Introduction to Collaborative Divorce, a free informational event open to the public. The event will take place at 6:00 p.m. in the Francis Auditorium of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Main Branch Library located at 310 N. Tryon Street. Please spread the word and RSVP by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (704-523-5567, ext. 5). See flyer for information.
- April 13, 2018 – CCDP membership lunch & learn presentation by our own Scott Geyer, Ph.D. and Susan Campbell, Ph.D. on the topic of how social science research informs parenting plans for children under age 5. Please join us at 12:00 p.m. at the Mecklenburg County Bar Center.
- March 9, 2018 – 7 hour advanced training entitled, “The Tough Ones: Collaborative Cases Involving Serious Mental Health, Domestic Violence, or Substance Abuse Issues” presented by Tampa Bay Collaborative Trainers Adam B. Cordover, Esq, Jeremy S. Gaies, Psy.D., and Barbara E. Kelly, Ph.D. Register to attend the event via this link.
- March 10, 2017 – Managing High Conflict People: Advanced Skills for Family Law Professionals