Miller Bowles Law
Family law is an often stressful, personal, and emotional matter. I am an advocate of the Collaborative Law process to mitigate and minimize that impact on spouses and children. When dealing with the end of a marriage, it is important to be able to rely upon an attorney who is responsive, prepared, and understanding of both the personal and legal implications of your particular issues. My entire legal practice involves helping spouses and parents navigate an often tumultuous time in their lives and I take great pride in helping people hopefully come out with a better, more stable, more satisfying life.
Awards, Recognitions, and Community Involvement
- 2016 Business Magazine North Carolina Legal Elite
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Member
- Commitment to Justice Award from Safe Alliance in 2012, 2013, and 2015 for Pro Bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- Continuing Legal Education Committee Member for the Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- President, Beverly Woods East Swim Club